Cathrine Rein Carlson joined IEMR in 2006. She has a broad background in biochemistry, molecular biology and signal transduction. She received Master’s degree from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in 1989, and obtained a PhD at University of Oslo (UiO) in 1994.
She has previously been employed at the Biotechnology Centre of Oslo, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, and Oregon Health & Sciences University, USA.
List all publications with affiliations:
– Biotechnology Centre of Oslo and Institute of Pharmacy, University of Oslo
– Department of Biophysics and Cell Biology, Institute for Cancer Research, University of Oslo
– Department of Medical Biochemistry, Institute for Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo
– Department of Microbiology, Biotechnology Center of Oslo, University of Oslo
– Imperial Cancer Research Fund, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, UK
– Institute for Experimental Medical Research and Oslo University Hospital, University of Oslo
– Institute of Medical Biochemistry, University of Oslo
– Institute of Pharmacy and Biotechnology Centre of Oslo, University of Oslo